I am excited to announce that Just Desserts was a finalist in the Narrative Film Category for Pasadena City College's AV Awards. I was happy to have a live audience see my film and know it was streamed live. You can view the film on PCC Lancer Studios website at:
https://youtu.be/KogD1YF32u0?si=8xwvyJfNC86BjCek
My short documentary, A November to Remember, can also be screened on their channel.
Thank you everyone for your support during my filmmaking journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Full Crowd IndieFilms Los Angeles Screening
Just Desserts had its Boyle Heights screening premiere! I enjoyed that every filmmaker after the screening of their film had an opportunity...
-
My first film, Just Desserts, was selected for its first screening outside of Pasadena City College! Very excited. Thank you to my cast, c...
-
I am excited to announce that Just Desserts was a finalist in the Narrative Film Category for Pasadena City College's AV Awards. I was h...
No comments:
Post a Comment