Tuesday, September 15, 2026
Full Crowd IndieFilms Los Angeles Screening
Just Desserts had its Boyle Heights screening premiere! I enjoyed that every filmmaker after the screening of their film had an opportunity to answer questions from the moderator or the audience about their film before the next one. It made for an engaging evening. I liked the venue and watching films at all levels of experience. Thank you to IndieFilms Los Angeles for a wonderful evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Full Crowd IndieFilms Los Angeles Screening
Just Desserts had its Boyle Heights screening premiere! I enjoyed that every filmmaker after the screening of their film had an opportunity...
-
My first film, Just Desserts, was selected for its first screening outside of Pasadena City College! Very excited. Thank you to my cast, c...
-
I am excited to announce that Just Desserts was a finalist in the Narrative Film Category for Pasadena City College's AV Awards. I was h...
No comments:
Post a Comment